Monday, April 2, 2018

Presentation Response...


I liked the presentation on texting and driving.  Was very informative and gave excellent reasons why people should not do so. This person was very persuasive in agreeing with the thesis. One thing which helped was a fact that stuck with many as presenting. Really did not have anything I did not like.



With the presentation of breast cancer, I liked it as well. With describing the genetics and environment could work on a little more. One other thing in using skin color should be more in the race since based on our skin color does not define our race. In African American vs. black, this person should be more into the educated version and since informing I would suggest Caucasian/ African American than black/white. Other than those things I did not see anything else to say. I liked the information provided learned while it was presented.


I feel like I should have practiced more in presenting. I got the nerves, and other things get to me which I did not give my all. I had a lot, some slides should have made more reader-friendly as presenting so the class could have read some interesting facts that grabbed their attention. I should have had more cases of people who would have helped prove my thesis. I just need to SLOW DOWN AND BREATH while presenting. Being more clear in what I am talking about as the points that come across.


No comments:

Post a Comment