Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Getting to know a little of me

Image result for long beach ny

Well, this is something new for me and feels weird, but here it goes. I'm originally from New York, parents from El Salvador and Honduras. Moving to Georgia was a struggle I started feeling more at home when I met my now husband. We have three little ones and I started young but wouldn't change them for the world. I was never really into anything for long to really call it a hobby I was more all over the place doing many things at a time. I love adventure and surprises anything unexpected. I was more go with the flow type until I started my family now there has to be some sort of plan in the mix. Umm... I'm really not sure what else to put, but there was that and if you want to know more, well you know where to ask lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment